The Office of Occupational Health and Safety works to promote and protect the health and safety of all employees, volunteers, and visitors who participate in activities related to the Department’s missions of protecting Life Safety, and service to the community.
- Injury reporting – Employees should report all injuries, accidents, and near misses as well as all unsafe work areas and unsafe work practices to the H&S Bureau.
When To Seek Assistance:
- When there is an overwhelming situation that impacts you at work, home, or in training…
- When you have intense feelings of discomfort, stress, or confusion…
- When you have significant symptoms that persist longer than 6 weeks…
- If you have suicidal thoughts, or other self-destructive behaviors…
- If you feel like you are losing control…
- If you just want to check in and see if you are OK.
2012 Harden St # 112, Columbia, SC 29204
Regular Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Sat – Sun Closed
Division Chief of Health & Safety, Albert Owusu
1800 Laurel Street Columbia, S.C. 29201
Phone (803) 545-0223 email@example.com